Best Cave Johnson Quotes. A collection of retro portal 2 posters. “all of these science spheres are made of asbestos, by the way, keeps out the rats.” aperture science is one dangerous place, but cave johnson always puts a cheery spin on it.
Here are some quotes from johnson. Can you name the cave johnson quotes from portal 2? 9.i'm michigan slim cave johnson.
“Cave Johnson, Here!” Has Thus Far Amassed 39 Quotes And Will Serve Them To You At Random Or In A Full Catalog.
23 what happened to caroline portal 2? Biography [] early career []. Those of you who volunteered to be injected with praying mantis dna, i've got some good news and some bad news.
Discover And Share Portal 2 Cave Johnson Quotes.
As founder and ceo of aperture science, i thank you for your participation and hope we can count on you for another round of tests. All your other friends couldn't. [cave johnson died long before the events of the game.
27 What Is The Most Beautiful Quote?
25 how do you make lemonade out of lemons? Let me round back on the important parts: I kept the spoilers to a minimum,.
Can You Name The Cave Johnson Quotes From Portal 2?
Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face. „. I like how it seems the person is standing behind what may be a shadow of himself.
Do You Know Who I Am?
“all of these science spheres are made of asbestos, by the way, keeps out the rats.” aperture science is one dangerous place, but cave johnson always puts a cheery spin on it. Good news is we've got a much better test for you: I invited your best friend the companion cube.